Rules – “Powers” Mansion Inn $20k Free Wedding Giveaway”
Posted on October 18, 2016
Presented by Power Club, 195 Harrison Avenue, Auburn 95603
A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the Power Club at 195 Harrison Ave, Auburn, California 95603, during normal business hours Tuesday through Friday or by email address request found at Powerclubauburn.com
The Power Club will conduct the “Powers’ Mansion Inn $20K Free Wedding Giveaway” Giveaway (the “Contest”) substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
1. A non- refundable registration fee in the amount of ten ($10.00) dollars will be applicable for online registration to enter the contest either at the PowerClubauburn.com or to register in person at Power Club 195 Harrison Avenue, Auburn Ca. 95603
2. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
3. A non- refundable registration fee in the amount of ten ($10.00) dollars will be applicable for online registration to enter the contest either at the PowerClubauburn.com or to register in person at Power Club 195 Harrison Avenue, Auburn Ca. 95603
4. Only legal U.S. residents age 18 or older with a valid Social Security number at the time of entry, which are also unmarried and legally able to be married in the State of California, are eligible to participate in the contest. Employees, agents, representatives, or affiliates of the Power Club., its subsidiaries and affiliates, participating sponsors, and their immediate family members and household members are not eligible to participate. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, siblings, grandparents, children, grandchildren and cohabiting significant others.
5. An individual may win an on-going contest only once per six-month period unless otherwise specifically stated. An individual may win other seasonal or one-time contests only once for the duration of the contest. The Power Club reserves the right to limit the number of times an individual may enter a contest or drawing.
6. The contest will begin on Tuesday, November 1st, 2016 and will run through Monday December, 2016 – the “Contest Period”).
7. There is one way to enter to win this Contest:
Participants must complete the online entry form located at www.Powerclubauburn.com, between Tuesday, November 1st, 2016 and Monday December, 2016 at Midnight P.S.T. (entry form requires name of both entrant and their fiancé).
8. Monday December, 2016, Power Club will randomly select 50 finalist couples from all eligible entries received. Each finalist couple will be notified that they must be at the Contest Finale Monday December, 2016 at the Power Club, at 195 Harrison Ave, Auburn Ca. 95603 to compete in the finale. Three attempts will be made to contact all finalists. At the time of contact, Power Club will inform all finalist couples of the check in time for the finale.
On December 12th 2016, Power Club will hold the contest finale at the Power Club 195 Harrison Avenue Auburn, Ca. FINALISTS WILL BE GIVEN NUMBER (1-50) UPON REGISTRATION. Power Cub WILL THEN CONDUCT A REVERSE DRAWING TO DETERMINE THE WINNER. DURING A REVERSE DRAWING, A NUMBER (1-50) IS RANDOMLY DRAWN ONE AT A TIME. WHEN A NUMBER IS DRAWN, THE FINALIST WITH THE CORRESPONDING NUMBER IS ELIMINATED. THIS PROCESS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THERE IS ONLY ONE FINALIST REMAINING. THAT REMAINING FINALIST WILL BE THE WINNER.
9. If it is determined that the candidate is not eligible to receive the grand prize, in the Power Club’s sole judgment and discretion, another candidate will be randomly selected for eligibility consultation and this process will continue on until such time as an eligible candidate is found. In the unlikely event that no candidates are found to meet the specifications, then the prize will go un-awarded. In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by and at the Power Club’s sole discretion.
10. One (1) grand prize will be awarded. The grand prize is a wedding to take place in the month of April, 2017 at the Power Club Mansion Inn. All expenses and fees associated with the grand prize not expressly included in the foregoing prize description are the sole responsibility of the winner (taxes). Total grand prize package is retail valued at approximately $20,000.00.
11. All services associated with the grand prize are reserved solely for the date of April 15th, 2017. Any grand prize winner that declines or changes the April 15th, 2017 date for the wedding service risks forfeiting all or part of the grand prize package listed in Section 8 at the sole discretion of the service providers listed in Section 8.
10. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
12. All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize or prizes valued $600 or more in any given year will be issued an IRS Form 1099 to report their winnings.
13. All prizes are awarded “as is.” Prizes are nontransferable and cannot be exchanged. No substitute prize will be awarded to a winner who declines to accept a prize. The Power Club reserves the right to require contestants to be present at drawings in order to win their prize. The Power Club shall not be responsible for the failure of participating sponsors to deliver the prizes or any part thereof as described herein.
14. All prizes must be claimed in person at the Power Club at the address identified above during regular business hours and within ten (10) business days of winning, excluding holidays, unless otherwise agreed to by the Power Club at its sole discretion. After such time, ownership of said prize reverts back to the Power Club to be disposed of at its discretion. The winner then loses all claims and rights to said prize. Proper identification must be presented by any winner to claim prize. As a condition to receiving any prize, each potential winner must complete and sign a Winner’s Affidavit and Release, releasing the Power Club from all liability in connection with winner’s participation in the contest and acceptance, use, or non-use of the contest prize.
15. All entrants and winners agree that the Power Club shall have no liability for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property incurred by entering, participating in, winning, or losing any contest and/or by the acceptance, use, or non-use of any prize received in connection with this contest.
16. All entry blanks, forms, devices, and materials gathered during the course of entry, as well as all information contained on or within, shall become the sole property of the Power Club to be used, disposed of or destroyed in its sole discretion. The Power Club is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information entered by website users, and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Power Club’s website.
18. All entrants and winners agree to give the Power Club and its licensees, affiliates, successors, and assigns the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use, re-use, broadcast, or publish their name, city of residence, photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including portraits and pictures, in whole or in part, as part of a composite, retouched or distorted in character or form, and winner’s voice, recorded or live, for any reason the Power Club deems necessary without compensation, unless prohibited by law. All winners release, discharge, and agree to hold the Power Club harmless from any and all claims they may have against the Power Club in connection with the taking, production, or the use of winners’ name, city of residence, any photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including portraits and pictures, in whole or in part, as part of a composite, retouched, or distorted in character or form and without restrictions as to any changes, transformations or alterations, and including winners’ voices, recorded or live. All winners further acknowledge that Power Club owns or will own exclusively any photographs of such winners used for such purposes, including the copyrights in them, regardless of the form in which they have been or may be produced and used, and all winners assign all such ownership rights to the Power Club.
19. By participating in the Contest, each participant agrees to receive email communications from the Power Club regarding events and contests. Any participant that opts-out of these mailings will also remove themselves from the contest. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that the Power Club may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
20. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Power Club personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Power Club will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Power Club’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Power Club, the Power Club reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the administration or outcome as the Power Club deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Power Club are final. The Power Club may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST, TELEPHONE SYSTEMS OR WEBSITES, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, POWER CLUB RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
21. By participating in this contest, each participant agrees to waive any and all claims for damages for death, personal injury, loss of property or property damage that he or she may sustain as a result of his or her participation in the contest and/or the use of any prize, and any damages or losses arising from the implementation or carrying out of the contest or any participant’s failure to win the contest or receive the prize, and to release the Power Club, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, and all contest sponsors from any and all liability arising out of or connected in any way with his or her participation in the contest, even though that liability may arise out of an intentional act, omission, negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities mentioned above.
22. A winners list may be obtained after December 22nd, 2016 by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the following address: Power Club, 195 Harrison Avenue, Auburn Ca, 95603